getting ready to hatch

Happy Monday morning! I hope you're weekend was super neat. We had lovely warm weather here in Melbourne — a sign of things to come. As we head into the last week of November, like the warmer weather, Christmas is inevitably just around the corner. Melbourne's many, many markets are in full-swing, offering heaps of amazing Christmas shopping ideas plus an abundance of opportunities to support local independent businesses, designers and crafters.

If you're yet to get started on your Christmas shopping, finding those last few stocking fillers or wanting to reward yourself for getting through another year Jess and I will be sharing a stand at this coming Saturday's Craft Hatch market so why not stop by and say hi! We'd LOVE to meet you!
I'll be selling limited-edition new items only, along side Jess's incredible completely hand-stitched bears and friends. Plus there are many other amazing makers in the line-up. I think Jess and I will have to take turns manning our stand so we can check-out it all out. 

Craft Hatch
£1000 Bend, Saturday 1 December, 11am - 4pm. Hope to see you there!

N.B. If you're searching for a Bearded Bloke brooch or little boy sofites head to the Craft shop on Flinders Lane or my online store as I will not be selling them at this market. I will however be participating in Bend and Snap on Sunday 16 December where the Bearded Blokes and boy softies will make an appearance.

1 comment:

belinda marshall said...

excellent!! hope it goes really well :)